Friday, February 18, 2011

Well THAT was stupid of me.

So today we gave Roxy a bath because she smelled funky (like Pepé Le Pew met some spoiled limburger cheese) and she hated every minute of it. 

Intrepid bloggers that we are I got a bunch of adorable photos of a very wet dog looking miserable and I had planned on a blog post called "Mommy WHY!?!" with photos of Roxy looking like a drowned rat and it was going to be so adorable your head was going to explode.

But then I accidentally deleted all (ALL!) of those photos from my memory card, leaving me with absolutely no evidence that the bath had ever happened except now Roxy smells like Katie's shampoo and I smell like a wet dog.

So instead of a big heaping pile of adorable, here are some photos of Bruce being dumb.



Seriously, though, those bath photos were adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment