Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Peep Show

I've been pretty absent from here for a while, letting Geoff do most of the blog posts. So I decided to give you a glimpse of what's been going on with me lately. :)

My work had it's first annual "Peep Show" this week. The concept: Create a diorama out of peeps (yes, peeps. Those stupid sugary things from Easter) with a Pacific Northwest theme. 

My Goal: to be the funniest one there...........

And I succeeded!

I chose to go with the Twilight theme since it was filmed in the Pacific Northwest :)

aaaannnnndddd........a close up!
Edward and Bella
(just in case you didn't instantly get it, but if that's the case then we are no longer friends)

The competition was intense! The people I work with are crazy! I had no idea that they would get so creative... but alas they did. 

There was 14 (I think?) submissions and I thought I would show them to you, or at least the best ones. 

"Mt Hood Jazz Festival" 
(all the peeps have instruments! So cute!)

"The Legend of Peepfoot" 
(I love their expressions)

"Multnomah Falls" 
(the hikers have backpacks and what not, too!)

"The Goonies"
(There is treasure in the corner behind the tree. Everything is so detailed!)

These are the type of people I work with. Lousy creative types! Ugh! :)

Keep a look out for future posts in the weeks to come. I'm attempting to wade through my photos and edit some of them (which is a painstaking process since my computer is one bad day away from death! :( )

On a side note, I will be taking donations for a new computer. Just kidding. Kinda.

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to say that your Bella Peep has a nice rack.

    ReplyDelete