Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh, Henry.

I have taken up a new hobby... knitting.

Yes, yes, I know. How old am I?

Pretty old, apparently.

I wanted to introduce you to my first project, though.

His name is Henry.

Meet Henry the monster chunk. He is terrifying! and by terrifying I mean adorable!
You better be careful this Halloween though, Henry will be keeping an eye out! Halloween is his favorite time of year (it should be, he's  made out of a yarn called Zombie BBQ).

Normally, Henry sits on my desk at work, but Henry has taken some time off from watching my desk to make sure the trick or treaters stay in line and no one eats too much candy. 

He has assured me that come Tuesday he will be back at my desk guarding my candy bowl.


I caught him watching me from the corner of the couch today, you never know where he is going to pop up!

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment