Thursday, February 16, 2012

Monster Swap Part 1


So, most of you have probably figured out that I, not too long ago, learned to knit and I love it! I decided to give myself a bit of challenge and join in a Monster Swap on Ravelry, a online knitting community.

My swap partner lives in New York and I recently received my package from her. I will show you my package to her later, but for now you can see hers to me. Overall I have really enjoyed the swap process, but it can be a lot of work, especially when you pick a pattern that has a GAZILLION pieces but we'll get into that in my next post. :D



 This is everything that was in my package!

 The Monster Chunk she made me to go with my monster. He is the largest monster chunk I have seen. 

 This is the "Maddox" monster. He is really cute, but smaller then my monsters turn out to be. 

 Maddox checking out the surroundings in his new home


Bruce was not pleased when Maddox hopped up into his bed, but Bruce has been being a butt head lately so he doesn't get a say.

On a different note, Valentine's day was Tuesday. We spent it the way we seem to spend all of the other holidays. Geoff worked until about 9:15 and I made a nice dinner and waited for him to get home. When we finished dinner about 10 o'clock we went to bed. I did get some beautiful flowers though!

Night all--

No comments:

Post a Comment