Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love, Luck, Leap swap part 2

So for those of you who missed my earlier post, I did a swap with a lady in New York. You can read about it here.

She received her package from me, so I can now show you all about it.
 
I made "Jerry the musical monkey" by Rebecca Danger and while he was kinda a pain in the butt to make because he has a million pieces he is incredibly adorable!


SEE! Really cute. So cute in fact that I had a really hard time picking which photos to show you, so I just posted them all.

I'm not sorry :)






 Geoff didn't want to be left out.




Ok, so that was my mini photo shoot. I received these photos from my swap partner of the whole package I sent to her.



All in all a really fun experience. I might wait a little while before I do another one though. It is fairly time consuming. We'll see.

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment