Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/52 Happy New Year!

So, as I wrote the other day, the K-Dizzle and I are working on a new project, a photo-a-week test to document the next 52 weeks (and 1 day) until 2012.

Having just finished my 365 project a few months ago, I expect this to be significantly less stressful, but just as fun and even more challenging.

And, as usual, after taking 20+ photos last night, the first one is by far the best.

(also, like I said, any suggestions for photos or tips and tricks on how to take better ones, let us know)


Okay, enough stalling. Let's do this.


I'm not crazy about this photo, but this week only had 1 day in it. So sue us.

It was a VERY memorable New Years Eve in Portland with a Winterhawks hockey game, then an unforgettable MAX ride home with crossdressers and drunk 14-year-old rednecks, followed by counting down the new year in an empty parking lot.


All of that requires it's own post, since it involves pics, several paragraphs of rambling and even a couple of videos. I'll see if I can get those posted tonight, but we're taking a last-minute drive down to Eugene for the rest of the weekend, so we'll see if I can steal some Internet on the way, or later tonight...

Also, here's some other photos that could have been our Day 1.

The more I look at this, the more this becomes my favorite of the three. But rules are rules and we both agreed on the other photo. I'll just have to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment