Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey, want to see what a grainy baby looks like?

Because man, have I found one!

UPDATE: Katie came through with some photos. Check them out!



Calm down, Mom, it's OK. You're not a grandmother.

Everyone meet Max Dunnihoo, officially the newest member of the Rappinger clan. He's my... uh... nephew-in-law? I guess? I dunno. Whatever. He's here now, about 4 weeks early, but here none-the-less.


Katie and I were woken by a frantic phone call at about 6 a.m. this morning, saying to get our butts to Eugene! With Katie's mom on vacation in Texas and unable to get to her, we're the closest relatives in about 150 miles to get down there.

Unfortunately this thing called work (and a fairly hefty cold) kept me from going and infecting Max, but Katie's doing her sisterly duty and (blogger that she is) made sure to take her camera with her.

...Of course this photo wasn't TAKEN with that camera, it looks like it was taken with someone's phone, and I found it online somewhere, but I'm sure that she's going to have photos a-plenty to update later.

(Right, Katie? You turned off your phone and won't call me back so here's hoping you read this: 
TAKE PICS! THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!)

With Katie gone, my camera gone, and nobody wanting to return my calls, I've done what any good resourceful Internet-crazy 20something would do, and taken to Facebook for photos and updates.

Here's what I found:

Max'n'Mom
Le Family Dunnihoo

Also, specifics. I know nothing about babies or baby related measurements, so I have no idea if these are good or not. I assume they're fine...

    Max Dunnihoo
  • 6 lbs. 6 oz.
  • 19 inches
  • Full head of hair
  • Mom and baby seem to be doing fine.

If and when I get more info I'll update, or Katie will, or somebody will.

DANG IT, KATIE, YOUR MAKING THIS LOOK LIKE SOME TWO BIT OPERATION!


---Geoff



2 comments:

  1. Because of the poor photo quality, I can no longer read this blog. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! WAIT! COME BACK!!!! SEE! THERE'S BETTER RESOLUTION NOW! SEE!

    http://lifeasarappinger.blogspot.com/2011/01/max-update.html

    SEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete