Monday, January 17, 2011

3/52 Sleepy Time Station

Week Three: CHECK.

This photo looks like it's easy to shoot. And in a way it is. But while shooting it last night Katie tried to hit the camera's delay button without getting up.

My camera has a delay setting so she could take a photo then run back and get in position before the photo was snapped.

Unfortunately, Katie didn't want to get up, so instead she stretched as far as she could to find the delay button.

Is it this one?

Nope.
How about THIS one?

Nope.
Wait, I've found it. How about this one...


Don't think so.
She did find it eventually.
 

Goodnight.

NEXT WEEK WE'LL DO A PHOTO BEFORE THE WEEKEND! I SWEAR IT!

3 comments:

  1. The first photo is hilarious. It should be titled, "He knows when you're awake". . . It could be the movie poster for a Christmas themed horror movie.


    . . . I think I'm on to something here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are on to something!

    This Christmas, you'd better be good, for goodness sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what about 10 o'clock looks like in our house....geoff asleep and me laying there going "i'm not tired, it's still early yet". haha.

    ReplyDelete