Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8/52 "'Hakuna matata"

Before I even write a single sentence I have to say thanks to my brosef Branden Pursinger for taking this photo.

Happy berfday to you.
This week was my sister's 20th birthday (she's the one in the middle, in case you didn't know). As per usual on my sister's birthday we took a trip to my old work the Oregon Zoo.

Of course, being Oregon in March is poured down rain for the entire time were were there, but we managed to snap a few photos.

For those of you not familiar with the Oregon Zoo experience the three of us are hiding out in the African Savannah exhibit, and this is pretty much the only time in the zoo's history that there haven't been 400 second graders crammed into this little bubble-thing.

Oh, what's that you say? You want MOOOORE photos from previous zoo experiences?

Well:




We've got a bunch of stuff to post to the blog over the next few days, so shut up already about how irregularly we post. I'll post, like, 8 things this week to make up for it. Promise.

Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. you should post photos from zoo visit...with the otter...and the elephant...

    ReplyDelete