Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Water Polar

Frequent readers of the blog (or anybody who happened to click the link from the previous post) knows that Katie and I were zoo-bound this week to celebrate the 20th birthday of my sister.

It rained all day, but true Oregonians we are, it didn't slow us down much.

My dad's default photo expression. I call it the "Geoff, put that down" look.
But the highlight of the trip was when we got to the polar bears and found one of the big guys playing a little water polo:

This bear was ginormous. About 18 times bigger than I was and he tossed his Buik sized ball around like it was made of wiffle. 

(Is that what they make wiffle balls out of? Wiffle?)

Anyway.

I learned something very important about polar bears that day:

Polar bears...
Freakin'...
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE...
Water Polo.
Like, a lot.

Badass. This picture has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment