Monday, November 15, 2010

Jordyn's 6th Birthday Party!

I'm sick today, so once I woke up from my self induced coma I decided to be a little better about updating on here. I've been a bad blogger :)

Last weekend Jordyn had her 6th birthday party. I can't believe she is that old already. I was in my freshman year of college and living with Scott and Jen when she was born. I remember waking up, getting ready for my class that day when Jen came home with contractions. I went to my hour class and by the time I was walking home she had already had baby Jordyn.

Now she's not a baby anymore.


And the craziness ensued.............



Then she was off...........


There are two things that always happen at a Minor party:

Watching football.
Sawyer and Bailey watching football, straight from their family photo shoot (ie: matching shirts)


And people having fun just hanging out and being silly, eating some good food :)

Yummy Raspberry Angel Food Cake

Sydney posing for us and being silly

She knows she's cute and she works it :D


We had brought the game "Just Dance 2" for the Wii with us, so everyone had fun taking part in it.

Aurora and Jenny dancing
Jordyn's birthday candle was Hannah Montana, in case you couldn't see that.
All in all, a pretty fun day. It's been fun watching Jordyn grow up. That child brings me more joy then she probably should, since most of the things that are so funny I probably should be mad about. haha.

--Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment