Monday, August 29, 2011

Family photos, part 2

Not sure how many of you have met my brother, B-Rock, but this is him.


Sexy, right?

B-Rock is getting ready for a massive excursion, in a few days he leaves for a six-month stay in Greece.

Greece as in... all... of... these... things...

Needless to say, it should make for an interesting semester abroad.

Recently, the family got together for a going away party to send B-Rock off in style.


I made him about 15 hours of music to last him the entire plane ride there, which (if I think about it) I'll post here later for you to also enjoy next time you are stuck at 30,000 feet for an entire day.

And, as you probably saw, there were some pictures taken of the family.

Before the cameras were put away, we couldn't send B-Rock off without a nice kiss goodbye.

 
 

I think he really appreciated it.

It will be interesting to spend the holidays without him. He'll be gone for Halloween, his birthday and Thanksgiving but he should be back in time for Christmas.

Just in time for another family photo!


I think we've got it down now.



No comments:

Post a Comment