Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vacation 2: Electric Boogaloo

After five days in Central Oregon we're back (obviously, if you read yesterday's post about Roxy). It's a sort of tradition my family has to go to Black Butte Ranch in Sisters for a few days. There's a lot of sitting, watching cable and relaxing going on. We took a lot of photos, but I'll sum up the week this way.

Thursday:
Internet meet Billy, my parent's dog. Billy, meet the Internet.

Friday:
My parents go on a LOT of walks when they're in Black Butte. This is my dad taking a photo of Mt. Jefferson

Saturday:
Also a big part of Black Butte: fishing. Nobody ever catches anything, but they try anyway.

Sunday:
Sunday was our last day at Black Butte, then Katie and I headed to Sunriver for a couple of days (or so we thought)

Monday:
We were there really just for the night and then Monday, but we did manage to get a fun bike ride in.

Tuesday we woke up and headed back to rescue Roxy after her surgery. We heard she was going in the day before, and we decided to head back up a day early to pick her up and take her home.

There were a bunch more photos to show off. You saw Katie's photo already (I hope). Here are a couple more:

Yay! Macro filters!

TONS of deer around that area. On our last day from our house to the main gate we saw 10!

BEST. SIGN. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment