Saturday, February 26, 2011

7/52 "'It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine"

It's time once again for our 52 Weeks Project.

Thought we'd forgotten about it, didn't you?

Yes, I know. We're horrible at remembering. We're busy people.

This week brought a late-February snowstorm to Portland, and I woke up to go to work to a nice white blanket of snow, on Thursday.

I still had to get to work, but needless to say I drug Katie out of bed, forced her to put on boots and told her we had to take a darn photo!

Of course, I should have expected what happened when I got Katie outside.
Katie? Katie why are you making a snowball...

 
Oh, no you don't. I've got to go to work in 10 minutes and we don't have a lot of time. Put that down.
I mean it. Don't do it.


NNNNooooooooo!!!!

(snowball flies to the left, misses me and the camera)

HAHA! You missed!

"Aww MAN!"

By the time I got home from work the snow was mostly gone, so I didn't get the chance to inact my revenge. But it's coming. Oh. It's coming.

 

Happy almost March.

No comments:

Post a Comment