Monday, February 21, 2011

Max-a-palooza

A couple of weeks ago my sister, her mother-in-law, and I threw a baby shower for my other sister, Lori. (As you, of course, remember Lori had her baby a few weeks ago).

(Oh? Don't remember. You might want to click here and here).

Anyway.

Max's room is all about Dr. Suess, so I thought what better theme for the party than that.

Well, from there it just spiraled out of control. There was just too many cute things we could do with the theme. Here are just some of the photos from that awesome day.....

We had special guest stars...

... an awesome homemade cake that my friend Megan and I made. (I know, you're jealous. It's white cake with a raspberry filling.) Yum. 


A Tree of Cheese, yes, you read that correctly.

Some Dr. Seussian sandwiches...

the obligatory Green Eggs and Ham

and, of course, 

the Guest of Honor:





His look may say he's bored, but I know inside he's as giddy as a kid at Disneyland.

We also had a "photo booth" of sorts where everyone took a photowith Lori so she could look back on the day. Needless to say, I have at least one for every guest, way more than I could post. If I can get my act together I might do a part 2 with some of the others :)

Enjoy!

For those of you who don't know already....


My family is crazy....


 Like, really crazy.


No, seriously :

But we love them!


Even some of our non-family members joined in on the craziness.


Us with the guests of honor :)


Our other party planner, Jenny Minor, with the guests of honor :)

---Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment