Monday, July 11, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun

Katie and I had a wedding this weekend in Washington and to make things easier on ourselves we decided to tag along with Katie's sister and her three daughters to make the hour-or-more car ride more enjoyable.

 Because when you're with Katie's three nieces life 
has a way of being very entertaining for everyone.

Along with a few stops at Multnomah Falls and Bonneville Fish Hatchery the ride was mostly long a quiet. As usual our camera was the one of the most popular things the girls wanted to play with on the journey.


If you've never given a 7-year-old a digital camera before, let me (briefly) give you a lesson on what you can expect when you get it back:

There will be a few photos of rocks.
One...
Or two...
Or six...
(I'll save you from seeing the rest, there are 32 more of these, all of the same rock).

(I'm not kidding)

There will also be photos of dolls.


Photos of their mother.


And several photos that make you say "huh?"


But, being adorable pre-tweens, there will be several photos of themselves posing and being silly.

 

If I get off my butt I'll post some other non-little girl photos from the trip, as well as that post I promised about the balloon festival...

But they just put a new season of Top Gear on Netflix, so my night's kinda booked...

No comments:

Post a Comment