Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun...part deux

I thought I'd pick up the slack and put the rest of the photos up from our Gorge trip to a family wedding.

These are some of my favorite photos and it was a really fun day. We explored some of the beautiful Gorge on our way up to seeing my uncle get married. 
We got to see some family that we do not get to see very often, but as great as that was it doesn't make for great photos and we all know that is what you all are here for :)
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Bottom Falls of Multnomah Falls. Gorgeous!
A quick family photo while people were trying to walk by us
Mom and daughter in front of the falls :) 


Crazy girls.....all of them!
 Two peas in a pod.....

Have a good weekend everybody! I'm going to try to make as few commitments this weekend as possible and try to enjoy one of my last (semi) free weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment