Sunday, January 23, 2011

4/52 Game Faces

For those of you who know us, you know we can be kinda ridiculous at times.....well, let me rephrase that, Geoff can be kinda ridiculous.

I was trying to take a nice picture and this is what I have to deal with.......
Yes, Geoff is wearing a hockey jersey with the Canadian flag on it. TRAITOR.
Granted, this isn't my favorite photo of myself since I was trying to take the picture and get us both in frame, so I have kinda a weird expression, but it was just too good not to post. haha :D

We were given tickets to the Winterhawks game from Geoff's aunt Judi for Christmas and had a blast.

(Also, before I forget, THANKS JUDI!)

Geoff has a bit of a head cold (if you ask him he's dying) but we couldn't turn down the game. We had awesome seats --- practically right on the ice --- the Hawks won in overtime, and we got to enjoy getting out of the house. Yes, getting out of the house is a big thing for us. Don't make a big thing out of it.

Yes, this is very blurry. Geoff sucks.
Who knows what next week will bring. I'm co-hosting my sister Lori's baby shower so I'm sure there will be lots of photos from that. It will be pretty legendary (make sure you say "lengendary" like this)

Oh, and don't be disappointed when Geoff lies to you and say's we'll do a picture before the weekend because we all know that won't likely happen. Especially since Geoff and I barely see each other during the week, and when I do see him he's asleep.

What can I say, we keep the flame alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment