Monday, January 24, 2011

Max update

As promised. Max pictures have arrived.

Not sure what I'm talking about? Check the link, fool!

(For those not in the know, you might want to catch up)

So according to what I've been told from Katie, whose down there, Max popped out right in the nick of time. It looks like everyone is doing well and Max and Mom could be going home today (or tomorrow, so doctors can keep an eye on little Max).

Anyway, that's not what you came here for. I know that.

Fine. HERE'S your precious BABY PHOTOS



 

 



I believe this expression is known as the " 'Sup, balla?"

Grandma and Max.

You can probably expect more from Katie later on today or tonight, because let's face it:

Katie + Camera + small babies = about 8 million photos.


...You know what I just realized? This guy was BORN in 2011. He'll look back at the 2000s in the same way that I think of the 1980s and 1970s. You know. Dinosaur times.

My god I'm old.

---Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment