Sunday, April 10, 2011

O HAI!


Oh, hey, Internet, it's me. Bruce Campbell.

Geoff and Katie are hanging out being lazy good-for-nothing's today. So I thought I'd upload some of their photos that have been left on their camera. 

If Geoff were here, he'd probably have something witty to say about each of them, but I'm just a cat.

I don't really care that much about pithiness.
 
  
According to Geoff this is a guy named Mac Carruth. He's a goalie for the Portland Winterhawks hockey team, who are in the playoffs or something. Geoff went to Winterhawks practice a few weeks ago and hung out with the players for a story he wrote. There were some TV news people there, too, who had a quick interview with Carruth about the playoffs as he was on his way out the door.  Geoff snapped a quick pic.


Katie and Geoff spent some time with little baby Max a few weeks ago, and Katie (as usual) took a billion photos. This was my favorite, so I put it up. Geoff and Katie had others they liked but, you know, they're good-for-nothings so it was up to the ol' BC to pick the photos.


This week Geoff wrote a story about a Chinese food restaurant that's closing after almost 60 years in business. The woman on the left is one of the owners, and daughter of the restaurant's founder. The woman on the right is Greta Helmer, a waitress at the restaurant who has worked there for 46 years. 

They looked over some old newspaper clippings about the restaurant and talked about the good ol' days, including a fire that burned the restaurant to the ground in the '60s.


This is a fish. Geoff brought him home the other day. I want him. Oooooh how I want him.

Geoff calls him Robert, or something. But I call him Dinner.

Geoff sprays me with a water bottle when I try to eat him, but Geoff goes back to work tomorrow.

He will be mine, oh yes, he will be mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment